Monday 6 December 2010

Is there anybody out there?

Wow, I'm so excited to have my first non-family/friend related follower! Thank you to Nail Daze! www.naildaze.blogspot.com  I hope she doesn't mind me posting her link...
This brings me to wonder if there is anyone out there who isn't one of my friends who has been reading my blog? Are you out there? I thought a good way to bring people out of the woodwork is to have a question and answer session! Is there anything you want to know about me? Post me a question in my comments box and I'll try and give an honest answer! I haven't had any comments yet so I don't know how easy it is for you to comment....if you have any difficulties, email me at girlfrommars79@hotmail.com and I'll keep a look out.
 If any of my friends have any questions then I guess that's ok too! And because no good post is complete without a picture....



I bought a couple of shirts today from Hollister that were only £10.90 in the sale and this is the closest pic I can find of what they look like. You know the type. X

1 comment:

Nail Daze said...

Heya, thanks for posting my link! I'm trying to post it everywhere and I'm pretty sure my facebook friends are going to start getting annoyed with me posting it all of the time! I saw your link on the Models Own facebook page....I've found that it's a good way of discovering blogs like yours. I've only been blogging for a month and I haven't got much of a blogger following but my views are improving. Keep on posting your link to any pages that are relevant to what you write about and I'm sure u'l soon have a good following! Keep up the good work :) xXx