Saturday 29 January 2011

Judge a book by it's cover....

I've been scouting around on here pressing various buttons and discovered that blogger have added some new fonts. I know this is maybe not the most exciting thing ever but it's really enhanced the look of my blog (well I think so!)
But seriously, the only impression that you get of me is from a few little pictures and the colours I choose- and that can say so much! I think my blog image shows that I'm sophisticated and girly. What do you think?

I don't really have the time to put any pics up today but my exciting news is that I'm finally getting a new phone! I've had an LG Viewty (the old one) for 2 years now but I will soon the proud owner if a Motorola Defy....


My housemate managed to get me a super good deal so I won't be paying much more a month. I'm really excited for it to arrive so I can play Angry Birds along with the rest of the world! I've already picked out a funky coloured case for it....Well, it's got to reflect my fashion tastes!

No comments: