Tuesday 11 January 2011

What I did today...

Had a slightly boring day today trying to decide what to do. No point going shopping as I need to be saving some money! So I did some crafting instead. And this is what I made....







 It's a zombie sock monkey! Complete with loose eye and gangrenous scars! I had already started it ages ago so just had to put all the details together. This is the mess I made of my room whilst crafting:


I finally tried out my new nail art pens the other day. It seems everyone is blogging about leopard print nails so I felt left out!


They went quite well with my outfit for Saturday night....Here's what we got up to for my boyfriends birthday...


4 flavoured vodka shots each! We'd already had quite a bit to drink by then so things started to get a bit fuzzy....






That's my brother, by the way!


And the boyfriend...


My balloon says I love vodka....what a lie!




And finally...here's what I wore today. I was feeling bored of my wardrobe so I put on a few things I hadn't worn for a while!


Please excuse the background mess......
I'm wearing a red coat from Benetton Kids which I got when I worked there...Benetton tights (ditto) and Fat Face boots that I got about 5 years ago. Very weather appropriate. The scarf is also Fat Face from my current work place. And that about wraps it up.
Oh, you may have noticed that I changed the look of my blog....I got bored. And you can see my pics a bit easier this way!

No comments: