Tuesday 19 April 2011

Fashion for Easter

I went on a mini shopping spree today! It wasn't intentional.....I went into town with the boy and ended up trying on lots of lovely shoes in Primark. Then we went to check out the River Island sale as it is 50% off sale prices at the moment. I some how ended up with 3 new pairs of shoes and a hat.
And here they are!



My new Primarni summer sandals. One pair was £8, the other were £10. Not sure which way round.. They are reasonably comfortable......and oh so pretty! My lovely boyfriend bought me one of the pairs.  :)
Here are my River Island bargains.....




The boots were from the winter collection and I have been lusting after them for ages so I was quite happy to find them labelled at £25 - therefore only £12.50 on the half price offer! They were actually wrongly labelled as the should have been £50 down to £25 but the lovely manager overided the price for me! Good service from River Island Southampton!
The hat was also wrongly labelled (!) at £5 instead of £7 so I got it for £2.50. Score!
My boyfriend got some boots for just £6:


Hopefully they'll look pretty good with dark jeans. So a lucky day all round!

No comments: