Tuesday 26 April 2011

Voyeuristic!

Just a quick post....to let you know that my post of me in my bikini is my second most viewed post! You nosey people! (My most popular post so far is still "Interview with Hannah from Hannah Banana Bakery.)
I'm glad so many of you are interested enough to click on a picture of me in my bikini - own up, how many of you thought something nasty when you looked at the photo! Of course, if you happened to think I look ok then you are more than welcome to let me know and boost my confidence/ego !! :)

I eventually found a setting on the camera that let me photograph my pastel nails....here they are:


You can see from this photo that my cuticles are pretty rubbish at the moment. Luckily my Gran has given me some wonder hand cream that she thinks will make my nails amazing! It's called Smooth and Healthy hand cream by Tesco. I've been using it twice a day since Sunday so we'll see what happens!
Watch this space...
Ps On my nails I used Beth's Blue by Models Own and pink (can' remember the name) by Models Own.

No comments: