Monday 23 May 2011

Missing in action..

Hiya! I've been a little bit quiet recently....
I was working for several days, then we had a stock check at work, then I got girl flu and I'm currently dying of a snuffly nose!
 And then tomorrow I am going to London for two weeks to help with a shop fit (fitting out and merchandising a shop from scratch that is new for the company.)
 So.....it's going to be quiet for a little while longer!
Two things to let you know about though - firstly, you can now subscribe to my blog by email - using the box at the top right of the screen (I don't know if it works though! Let me know..) and secondly, I found a really cool fashion app on the android market the other day called Trendtracker by Trendstop.com 
  It lets you watch videos of the fall season fashion shows and also view photos of the latest trends. Best of all, it's free! You can get info on it at www.trendstop.com
Well, have a stylish couple of weeks, I'll be back soon!

No comments: