Monday 2 May 2011

Want to know more?

 One of my friends on a blog I read tagged me on this questionnaire. She's at : www.lemonxmelon.blogspot.com

What did you do ten years ago?
I would have been 19 and a half.....I think I was at uni in hertfordshire, probably suffering with depression and trying to do the best I could.

What did you do one year ago?
It is nearly my year anniversary with my boyfriend so I was probably flirting with him at work :)

Five snacks that you like?
Reese's pieces, gingerbread, sour sweets, microwave popcorn and doritos.

Five songs which you know the whole lyrics to?
Slide - Goo goo dolls

Fall for anything - The Script
The fresh prince of bel air theme tune
There are probably loads of other songs!

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire?
Pay off my mortgage, buy somewhere big and new to live, buy a few Mulberry handbags, put some in savings and buy some more cats!

Five bad habits?
Picking at my skin, eating too much, worrying to much about pointless things, watching too much tv and not achieving all the things I could.


Five things you like to do?

Blogging (!), shopping and finding a bargain, sewing toys and other things, visual merchandising and watching large amounts of television!

Five things you would never dress in or buy?
Dungarees, anything neon, anything 80s (except leggings), erm....brain freeze!

Five favourite toys?

Weird question....Jake, my teddy from Alton Towers. I have a lovely polar bear....

Five people you'd like to see take this quiz?

I don't really have any friends who have a blog! Maybe they should start one!

No comments: