Monday 27 June 2011

The dreaded "d" word

As you may have noticed recently, I have been whining about my weight! I'm finding it really tough to eat healthily and maintain the exercise :(

  The scales are showing no signs of a weight reduction but I'm going to stick at it as I do not want to be an "unhealthy" size. By this I mean that I do not want my stomach to be out of proportion to the rest of me!
I decided the best way to "diet" was to cut out some of the slightly crappier foods from my daily intake and replace them with more fruit.

  I thought people would be a little bit more supportive.....my boss at work told me I was eating the wrong things still (white rolls instead of brown etc) and then proceeded to buy donuts for the staff! How mean? My boyfriend and ex-boyfriend have just made themselves toast (it's quarter to ten at night) and now the whole room smells like fresh bread! Torture!!!!!!!

So for all you other girlies out there fighting for your fitness, here is some inspiration!




I feel your pain Homer!

It's what's on the inside that counts!

If the cookie monster can do it, anyone can......

No comments: