Wednesday 29 June 2011

Making an effort!

Hiya, so it's obvious that I've been a bit down on my appearence recently so I decided to make a bit more effort today. That means a bit more make-up and some high heels. It's funny how the little things make such a difference!

Dress and parka from Primark, shoes from Dune
Yep, I think I can cope with this picture!!! Defnitely need a bit more of a tan though!

I spent the day tidying up the house for a viewing tomorrow and then going into town to try and get THAT jacket from Fat Face. They have taken my name and phone number and have said they will call me when they ship off the sale stock from out the back. (They didn't want to look through 30 bags of stock just for me!)
Fingers crossed....

I also went into Gap to check out the sale....and ended up buying a top and shorts. I loved the fact that I could get into a size 8 in there!! The pics aren't great....the shorts look like charcoal silk which you can't really tell from this.



Super atrocious picture taking. I'll try and post a pic of me actually wearing this outfit soon.
The shorts were £6.99 down from £30 and the top was £6.99 down from £15. Bargain!

I also tried to buy something with my credit note in New Look as they also have a sale on but their sizing is just ridiculous. I tried on a size 12 skirt that was just too tight. I'm really not loving New Look at the moment. The clothes look quite cheap but are reasonably expensive and the fit is just awful. Fail New Look!

River Island are apparently going into sale instore this evening which is a pain as I'm not off work now til Monday!

In other news, on Saturday nigth I will be going out for my best mates 30th birthday and the theme is Jurassic Park! I have an outfit planned based loosely around being a safari keeper....bet you are dying to see that one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your pretty dress