Sunday 3 July 2011

Growing old gracefully

Evening :)
So, I promised you some embarrassing photos of my night out for my friends' 30th.....Well here they are!




How stupid do we look??

My friend went in an age 13 dinosaur costume...


She is awesome!! I think I will have to do fancy dress for my birthday in November :)

 I had a pretty good time - I couldn't completely let my hair down as I had to work today. Boo hiss.
I'm still not feeling overly confident about the way I look :(    I went for a jog again on Friday night and managed to actually get some speed up without having a heart attack....!

  I hate to say it but I've actually been enjoying the jogging and wish I could go more often! Anyone who has known me for a while will know what and extreme statement that is.....

Anywayz, I know it is a little boring to be complaining about my weight all the time..typical girl. I did have one photo that I thought I looked nice in:



It's not all bad! I gave my hair a bit of a wave using my hair straighteners - just about getting the hang of it.

  I have the next 3 days off so I'm planning a bit of sunbathing, a bit of walking, some sale shopping in town and maybe some crafting. I have been checking out the sales online but haven't really found anything that I HAVE to have. They seem a bit lame this year, but as I've said before, I'm more of a winter clothing girl. It's also hard to buy new clothes when you feel rubbish! But good for my wallet....

  Does anyone have any words of inspiration for me? You've all been a bit quiet recently.....Maybe the world ended and I didn't realise??? Fail.

No comments: