Thursday 21 July 2011

Headkandy Hair Extensions - A Review

Let me firstly say that I blame Carrie at Wish Wish Wish totally for making me buy hair extensions!

She recently did a post about HeadKandy hair extensions ( http://www.headkandy.com ) and they looked so amazing and natural that I had to go and order some. Immediately. Even though I don't get paid until next week...

After some deliberation at the website and some help from the boyfriend and the boyfriend's mum, I went for the hot toffee colour full head set in 16-18 inches.


You get 10 sections of hair in different widths which is A LOT of hair! It's good quality too.

There is a "tester" piece in the box which you can use to check if you've picked the right colour.
I spent about half an hour playing with this bit, trying to decide if it would look good before I opened the rest of the packet. I finally took the plunge, and after about 20 mins, I had mega long hair!!!


(There was no one else home to take a pic for me!)

So, what do you think? Let me tell you, that much hair is heavy! I gave the hair a bit of a loose curl to blend it in with my own hair a little better but forgot to take a picture of that bit...

My overall opinion is: GREAT! I ordered them at 11am yesterday and they arrived at 11am today. I think they probably look more natural if your own hair is a little bit longer. Let me know your views....

Would you try them?

No comments: