Friday 19 August 2011

I saw 2 magpies this morning....

Have you heard that old magpie rhyme? One for sorrow, two for joy etc

Well I saw 2 magpies on my way to work this morning and at 12pm I discovered that I had WON a prize in the Models Own competition. If you don't already know about it (where have you been?!) they are running competitions on Facebook every time they hit a certain number of likes. I won the runner-up prize of 5 Crackle Glaze nail polishes and I was soooooo excited! I can't wait for them to arrive......

They are also having a 50% off sale for all their facebook "likers" (likees?) in a couple of days time so I have been on their site picking out some new bits. I really NEED some make up brushes and maybe some nail polishes to add to my collection. They are the best quality I have tried and they come in some really fun colours. I think I need to add some autumn/winter colours into the mix.

You may have guessed from my mention of magpies that I am a little bit superstitious... I'm only superstitious about certain things though! If I see a lone magpie I have to salute and chant "morning mr. magpie" 3 times and "morning general" once. Totally crazy for an otherwise sane person!! I have also decided that I don't need to do this out loud because magpies will somehow be telepathic.......right.......

There are some men in white coats knocking on my door.....shall I let them in??

No comments: