Tuesday 23 August 2011

Sunny today, gone tomorrow


The weather yesterday was amazing. I even got a little bit of sunburn. Today however, was grey. Which actually was fine by me as I was at work!

To make the most of the sun yesterday, the boyfriend and I went for a pub lunch. Next door to the pub happened to be an outside pool so we dipped our feet and sat around in the sun for quite a while!



After a little splash around we went to look a the ducks at the nearby pond. I absolutely love ducks!
Hopefully one day I might even own some..


Isn't he pretty? A family near us were throwing in some variety of crisps that looked suspiciously like polystyrene...the ducks weren't impressed.

Lets hope the weather settles into some sort of pattern. Knowing how to dress at the moment is proving tricky!

No comments: