Tuesday 23 August 2011

Tangle Teezer: A Review

Classic Pink Tangle Teezer

I finally got a Tangle Teezer the other day (thanks boyfriend!) after I had been checking them out in Boots for a while.

I was a little sceptical as to whether it would work or not and thought it might make my hair greasy like a paddle brush does. However, I was totally impressed!!

It really glides through your tangles without pulling and is especially good on my wet hair. I used to use a wide tooth comb after showering which always took a while but this clears knots almost instantly and without making my hair greasy.

I would definitely recommend it. I think it would be especially good for children with long hair as it would makes the brushing process fuss free!

They cost around £10 from Boots and there are a few styles available.

Compact Tangle Teezer

I might have to invest in the compact version for my handbag.

Have you tried any of the Tangle Teezer products?



No comments: