Monday 26 December 2011

MeRrY ChRiStMaS!!!

Hey everyone, merry Christmas! Who feels sick? Me too. Gym tomorrow....

So what did you all get? I haven't photographed all my presents yet as I'm a bit OCD and have tried to tidy some of them away. My house is so full of stuff!

Probably the most important thing I got is a new kitten!!! She is called Coco and she is absolutely adorable. And a bit pesky...


Coco the Kitten!

She is the sweetest little scrap of a cat. My other 2 cats aren't particularly impressed so far...

Not been up to much else. I had my work Xmas do at a Chinese restaurant:


Playsuit from River Island
The only other great pictures I have are of my two brothers playing with their Nerf guns on Christmas day..



The guns are sooo dangerous! I kept well out of the way.

Enjoy the rest of your Boxing Day my lovelies!

1 comment:

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Aww, your kitten is so gorgeous! <3 It sounds like you had a truly wonderful Christmas!

x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog