Thursday 8 March 2012

Girl Flu...

Hiya! How's you? I'm currently dying from "girl flu." Well, so far it's more of a cold but it still feels rubbish.

Therefore, I haven't been up to much.....I seem to spend my whole life working :( I'm even on the late shift tonight (gaaah)
I did get out the house yesterday for a costly visit to the vets (my cat has bad gums) and then to town to pick up my holiday tickets. Then me and the boy went to see "The Muppets" which was pretty good! Then I cam home and had a long sleep.....

I don't go to the cinema often as I think it's a huge rip off but we had an Orange Wednesday voucher and the boy has an Odeon Premier card which got us lots of free popcorn and sweets. Seriously, the prices for food are horrific! There should be a law against it.

I also finally got around to finishing my lomography fish-eye film and took it in to be developed.Watch this space!

No comments: