Monday 12 March 2012

I'm gonna soak up the sun

Bonsoir! Have you been enjoying the sun? I got to finally see a little bit of sunshine yesterday as I headed to my Dad's house for Sunday lunch.


Wearing white and standing in bright sunlight is not a good idea!

Ha, not looking too happy in that photo! It was a struggle to get a good picture even with the sunshine!

Let's see if we can find a better shot.......

Hat - Primark, Cardigan - Bershka, Top - Benetton,
 Jeans - River Island, Sneakers - Sainsburys.
After I had finished posing in the garden, I went for lunch and later on I bought some fabric dye to revive the cardigan above and some other greying/ white tops. More about that later...

As I had previously mentioned, I spent most of the weekend of work, feeling really really ill! I barely moved from my bed, and if I did move, it was only as far as the sofa. By Sunday I was feeling mostly over the cold symptoms but still had a splitting headache. Below is the state of my death bed:


The scene of my demise....
I thought you might like to see it....in a voyeur Tracey Emin sort of way!! My sheets are more posh than Tracey's. Lol. 
Well, time to watch Gossip Girl....Ciao!

No comments: