Friday 9 March 2012

Sick as a dog

Howdy! Coming at ya from the sofa. In my dressing gown and pj's. That's how I roll.

Still feeling rubbishly ill so trying to find things I can do from the sofa or bed. So far I have painted my toe nails, applied fake tan, cut my own hair, had 3 cups of tea (number 4 on the way) and generally rotted. I think I'm probably the whingiest sick person EVER.

Luckily, it's now only 10 days until my holiday and I don't have to be at work for all of them. Yippee!

Whilst you're here, can I point you in the direction of my latest creation The Lists .....It's my new blog where I write lists! (Pretty self explanatory really....)

If you would like to write me a "guest" list then send your list to my email address - available on the contact me button at the top.

I look forward to your creations! Don't be shy....

No comments: