Saturday 7 July 2012

Anouncing my engagement!

Hello! I know I've been quiet this week - that's because I went to Alton Towers with the boyfriend! We got free tickets through The Sun newspaper and booked a cheap hotel online for a couple of nights. Whilst we were there, my lovely boyfriend proposed! Here is my beautiful ring:



So, I was able to go out and buy my first wedding magazine....which I have already spent hours perusing!

Brides magazine with free CD-Rom

We were really lucky with the weather for the day we spent at Alton Towers and had a fabulous time. I took some photos using Instagram on my new phone - but I don't get how to upload them to Blogger in a nice little grid? Can someone help me out there? Please?!

Here are a few of those photos, uploaded in the regular way!



Looking a bit deranged....
Well, this probably isn't a very interesting post for most of you, but tough. I'm tired! I worked today and spent all day yesterday driving across the country in the rain....so cut me some slack! I'm off to hunt the web for wedding venues......




5 comments:

Hayley said...

Aww, congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous :) I live right near Alton Towers but I haven't been for a few years, need to go soon!
To get your photos from instagram, either plug your phone in and get them off there onto your computer or go to web.stagram.com and save them from there. Then either put them together in photoshop or go to picmonkey.com and use that :)
I got a transfer from Blacks to Millets in Birmingham so I still have my discount ;) I don't really buy outdoorsy stuff though haha! x

canvasofculture said...

oh wow, that's so exciting! congratulations, and very cute blog:)

Unknown said...

Awwwwww congratulations! And that is a beautiful ring. xx

Unknown said...

I'm a bit late but AHHH, CONGRATULATIONS!

Really really happy for you lovely.

xx

Unknown said...

awwww congratulations :)