Wednesday 18 July 2012

My first Instagram post!

This is a monumental day. I am now officially a "proper" blogger. I have Instagram on my new phone and (with a little help) I'm about to upload my photos in a swanky little grid. Hopefully.



Suh-weet! From left to right, top to bottom:
1) Collecting brooches for my wedding brooch bouquet 2) Engagement cards 3) Self portrait
4) Self portrait with leggings 5) Jake! 6) Tall tea and muffins in Starbucks (my happy place)
5) Lunch of champions 6) Martin on his phone 7) Starting a photo album.

In case you suck at technology like me, check out Picmonkey - it's a free photo editing suite (sweet!) that allows you to create collages and do fun things like this:



This was my lunch today. I have PMT. When I have PMT (in shouty letters) I make bad decisions. The Pot Noodle was one of those bad decisions! But it was tasty.

That's about all I've been up to. I started cleaning my decking today....but it rained. Again.

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain, the rain in England is less selective.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey instagram is amazing...my phone is like from the 80's!!! So I use the hubby's until I get a new one...good luck with all the wedding planing :)

Unknown said...

Love it! This post has made me smile and giggle :-). Will be following you on Instagram!

Unknown said...

Can I ask you what phone you got I am in major need of a new phone and want one where the camera is good on it. Thanks xx