Sunday 30 September 2012

Primark sells studs!

Hello.....I warned you that studs were going to be everywhere this season! Well, I found some amazing studded boots in Primark yesterday. They were only £18 so I bought both the colours available - black and beige.

Primark studded ankle boots £18
I was planning to take one pair back....but I love them both! They're comfy too. Considering the cheapest pair I found anywhere else was over £45, I don't think there's too much harm in keeping both!

I also got a few pairs of tights whilst in Primark. They have a good selection of winter tights for £2 a pair. I thought I'd live a little so I bought some burgundy ones!


My shopping spree didn't stop there. I had tried a dress on in Dorothy Perkins whilst in Wales but decided not to buy it....that turned out to be a good decision as last week they had an offer on for 30% off all stock! I found the dress in my size in the Southampton store so I snapped it up!

Polka dot crochet collar dress £32 Dorothy Perkins
It retails at £32 but I got it for around £22 with the discount. I think it will go with so many things for winter  :)

On Friday, I went to the National Wedding Show in London. It was ok for a day out but I don't think I found it particularly helpful towards my planning. I have already put deposits down on my dress and venue so I didn't need to look at those stalls. The tiaras I saw were all expensive....there were some beautiful dresses at slightly reduced prices though, so that could be useful for other brides.

They wouldn't let you take any photos inside unfortunately so I only have a picture of the sign outside!!


After the show, we headed to Kensington for a walk around Harrods. Unfortunately, I only discovered the Laduree cafe in Harrods after I'd had tea in Starbucks over the road!! It is such a gorgeous looking tea room....swoon. Mmmm...macaroons.


Then we nipped into Harvey Nichols for a sneaky Wagamamas! I literally can't wait until Wagamamas opens in Southampton. Then I will be fully bankrupt.



Coming up next week, I have a few more days off so I'm heading to Thorpe Park! Yippee!!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

That dress is really cute!
http://takeshapefitness.blogspot.com.au/

CathJones said...

I love those boots, I just featured them on my blog too.
I didn't know they did them in beige - even better!

Cath x
squaremarshmallow.blogspot.co.uk