Thursday 13 September 2012

Thank you!

I mentioned a little while ago that Wedding Paper Divas were going to send me some personalised cards as a "thank you" for blogging about their website. Well, here they are!


My photo is deliberately a little blurry so that the surprise isn't spoilt for the people I send them out to....(ok, it wasn't deliberate. My phone was just having a funny five minutes!)

I went for a birdcage design in keeping with the rest of my wedding theme and as I'm not sure what my actual colours are yet, I went with the colour that looked the best!

They are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to send them out next year when I am Mrs Rebecca/Becky Woodling! (Scary...) The postage was actually quicker than I expected considering they were coming from across the pond but it took me a few days to get them as they required a signature and only delivered Monday to Friday (and I was at work.) However, you can go to the delivery website and select somewhere for them to be left without a signature. I was really pleased with how they turned out so now I need to pick a design for the invites.

After much deliberation, I have decided to make my own "save the date" cards on a budget and order my full invitations from Wedding Paper Divas. Otherwise, costs add up and before you know it, you're bankrupt. Not a good way to start a marriage!

On that note, I went wedding dress shopping today with my Mum and found THE ONE. We've paid the deposit so that's one less thing to organise. I'm having to fight the urge to show a picture but some things have to be kept secret!!

And I suck at keeping secrets.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow they look really good...well done you on find the dress!! Wedding plans in full swing...wish I was doing it all again :)