Friday 5 October 2012

A fun day out at Thorpe Park!

Guess where I went the other day?? The title kind of gives it away...


We got free tickets through "The Sun" newspaper and took a packed lunch so it was a pretty cheap day out! The weather was good which was a bonus...





A couple of the rides were closed but we got to go on the newest ride - The Swarm. It was awesome! We also spent a few pounds playing on the arcade machines - who doesn't love the 10p machines?!
We won our first ever "crane toy" - George from Peppa Pig. I had wanted one since we saw them at Alton Towers and after 6 goes we managed to get him to fall down the hole. More by luck than judgement and skill I think!

George and his dinosaur - Peppa Pig
All in all, an exciting day out. I did begrudge having to pay £4 for parking though. Sort it out!

I'm currently on a six day holiday so I've got lots of things to get on with - mainly sending out the Save The Dates that I made a few weeks back.

I've also been washing my kitten.....he wasn't overly impressed but he smells lush now! I got some pet shampoo from Tk Maxx for £4....


Thomas looking soggy!

So what have you got planned for the weekend?

P.s No kittens were harmed in the making of this post. He received lots of hugs and cuddles after his wash and got some extra food too. He even purred at one point...promise!
 

No comments: