Tuesday 13 November 2012

Happy 2nd birthday!!

Today is a very special day. Today is my blog's 2nd birthday! Happy birthday little blog.

If you had told me that after 2 years I would only have 34 followers, I probably wouldn't have started it. But if you had told me that after 2 years, I would have had nearly 40000 page views, then I would definitely have started writing! That might not be much in the grand scheme of blogging but it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :)

My blog is my little space on the internet where I can express my opinions, where my family can feel connected (even if I haven't rung them lately) and where I can talk endlessly about my love of retro furniture, fashion and cats.

So what do I want my blog to be in another years time? I'd like more followers, obviously. Some collaborations with companies I love would be a bonus. Mostly though, I want to want to blog and not feel like I have to blog. And that can be challenging. But I like a challenge.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 2nd blog birthday! and here is to the next year of blogging :-). Also I have nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog, take a peak - alittleonesadventures.blogspot.com. Not sure if you've had one before but hey ho.
xx