Tuesday 11 December 2012

Doing It In Style at home with Amara.co.uk

Hello! Long time no see! I finally have the internet in my new place and I've been dying to share with you my new plates from Amara.
 I wasn't aware of Amara before they contacted me so I was intrigued to see what they were selling through their website and what sort of vibe they had. Well......their website is gorgeous!

You can find them here. They are a luxury gifts company selling the most beautiful homewares from ALL my favourite designers. They let me pick an item to review and as I was moving house and short of crockery, I opted for the set of 4 salad plates in the "Flutter" design by Loveramics.



I asked for them to be sent to my work address as I knew there would be someone there to sign for them! They came in a large box, full of bubble wrap. No way were they going to get broken!

For those who don't know (me included) a salad plate is somewhere between a dinner plate and a side plate!

Flutter set of 4 salad plates from www.amara.co.uk
The hummingbird design connects at the edge of the plates
Now that I've blogged about them, I can finally start eating my toast off of them! I already have several other purchases in mind from Amara to complete my new home decoration......

like this:

Orla Kiely - Giant Abacus Flower Spring Throw - 200x150cm

Giant Abacus Flower Spring Throw - 200x150cm

£150 Orla Kiely at Amara


And, most excitingly, they stock Mulberry Home! I didn't even know Mulberry had a homewares range........ But anyway. I'm rambling.

Please do take a look at their lovely website if you are stuck for a Xmas gift for that someone special, or maybe you've just moved house like me?




No comments: