Friday 11 January 2013

Pinterest interior decorating ideas

As we live in the 21st century, it would be wrong if I didn't utilise the technology on offer to me. So I spend a fair bit of time looking at the "home decor" section of Pinterest!

Here are a few of my recent favourite ideas:

Pinned Image
Painting chevrons on to a feature wall
Pinned Image
Using a white day bed and pastel colours

Pinned Image
Paint lolly sticks in your wall paint colours and then take them with you to match
with curtains and cushions!

Pinned Image
Buy each colour on a paint strip to
make ombre drawers
Pinned Image
I love to read - this would be my
happy place....
Pinned Image
I love Orla Kiely so this would be a good
budget diy.

Now I just need more days off for painting and decorating! And maybe a higher budget!



No comments: