Monday 6 May 2013

My life - instagrammed!

Well hello sunshine!! Nice to see you at last.

I've had a gorgeous bank holiday weekend.....I've seen family and friends and even have a little bit of a tan. I'll let my snapshots tell the story:

 

This is my favourite picture from the weekend. That's my half sister on the left and my Nanna on the right - both enjoying their ice creams!
 
I enjoyed one too....



My other half pulled a grumpy face but don't be fooled! He had a good day too.


This lot escaped from the zoo!
 
We went to Portsmouth on Sunday where there were a lot of different events taking place. We took a walk along the seafront and the kids played at the fun fair.
Then, today, I met up with friends in town and sat in the park and mostly just enjoyed the sun! You never know how long it's going to last in this country!
 
I've got a busy week coming up - 4 days at work (including a late night to talk to some Scouts,) Chessington World of Adventures on Friday and my besties' baby shower on Saturday. I'll endeavour to blog but I'm not promising anything!

No comments: