Tuesday 4 June 2013

Lazy days, lazy blogger

Hiya. I've been a bit M.I.A recently.....I just haven't felt the need to blog and I won't apologise. I've also been enjoying the rare rare sunshine. Who could ask for more?



A few days have been spent walking around the local country park. Eating ice cream, drinking tea and generally enjoying being outdoors for a change. It's been heaven for me.

I'll be marrying this dude in 106 days...


None of my clothes are current but they're not quite vintage yet either!
I've also been making myself a new blanket (for the colder days!) out of some super soft snowflake wool.

It's about 3 times this size already.....

And finally, I managed to get some of Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Me Up ice cream on half price (Sainsburys.) I can confirm that it is divine.



I may be back in a few days....I may not! I'll only be back if I'm feeling inspired. Love you!

No comments: